Dry Cleaning Delivery Service
- No cold calling;
- Builds equity quickly;
- Increasing demand for dry cleaning services;
- Repeat clientele;
- Strong support from a proven 25 year-old franchiser; and
- Low cost.
|Total Number of Units:||116|
|Awards:||Franchise 500, Top 50 Minorities, Top 100 New Franchises, Fast 50|
Benefits of Owning Your Franchise
- This concept would allow you to enter the dry cleaning industry with all of its stability & profits for 1/10th as much as it would cost to open a full-service dry cleaner.
- The reason you can get into this business at 1/10 the typical investment is that you do not actually open a dry cleaning plant.
- The actual dry cleaning is “subbed out” (although not apparent to your customers). For the same charge your customers get door-to-door service & exceptional quality.
- Money-back refund offer: $75,000 in gross sales in your first 18 months or your money back (refund of the initial franchise fee).
- Build equity quickly.
- All sales average 72% of annual gross revenues.
- Increasing demand for dry cleaning services.
- Repeat clientele generates predictable cash flow.
- Easy to remember name, nationally recognized brand.
- Strong support from a proven 25 year-old franchiser.
- Low-cost, home-based opportunity with quick ramp up.
|Total Initial Investment:||$ 69,900 - $ 92,450 *|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$60,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$100,000|
|Startup Capital:||$ 20,400 - $ 42,950|
Training and Support
- 4-6 weeks Right Start pre-opening preparation;
- One-week initial training in Ann Arbor, MI;
- 3-day in-field training;
- business launch;
- On-going training through intranet site;
- Conference calls;
- Peer group calls;
- One-on-one support calls/field visits; and regional meetings.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:||No|
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:||Yes|
- Marketing routes to full van capacity;
- Foster customer relationships;
- Cultivate partnership with dry cleaner.
- Energy and resources to start their own business;
- Solid management skills;
- Commitment to providing the highest level of service;
- Results-driven personalities and success-oriented attitudes;
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the value of loyal customer relationships;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Vision and perseverance to achieve their goals.
Top 35 Target Market Areas
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org