ATC at Home Franchise
If you are seeking a business that is recession resistant, offers long-term growth opportunities and provides a meaningful service to people in need, then the in-home care industry could be right for you.
ATC At Home Care services include:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Personal Care and Support
- Companionship and Homemaking
- Live in Care
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- ATC is seeking professionals with strong marketing, sales, management and communication skills to join us in our nationwide expansion.
- ATC's back office saves our franchisees the time and money needed to operate a back office and reduces their administrative responsibilities and insurance costs. ATC takes care of your back office so they can focus on growing their business!
- Payroll funding and administration
- Billing and collection of accounts
- The largest protected territories – up to 500,000 total population
- Both Non-Medical and Medical (Skilled Nursing) models available
- Reduced Workers Comp liability costs and risk
- Reduced administrative responsibilities
- Health insurance benefits available for direct care staff
- Extensive territory availability
- A franchisor with 30 years of healthcare services and franchising experience
- A recession-resistant industry with long-term growth opportunities
ATC at a glance
|Total Number of Units:||1|
|Awards:||CEO David Savitsky served as Chairman of the Home Health Services and Staffing Associates for Home Care, a group that represented home health care, medical staffing, and home medical equipment providers. He also served as Chairman of the Health Care Section of the American Staffing Association and is considered a leading industry expert.|
ATC Competitive Advantages
- ATC's complete back office services and support includes payroll funding, payroll administration and billing and collection of accounts.
- ATC is the direct employer for all franchisee's direct care staff (care providers) and assumes all employer responsibilities for them including:
- Payroll funding and processing
- Withholding of all state and federal taxes
- Making all necessary tax files
- Workers Comp and Unemployment Insurance coverage and bonding
- Benefits enrollment and administration
Other benefits of franchising with ATC include:
- The Largest Exclusive Territories – Up to 500,000 in population, the largest in the industry.
- Both Non-Medical and Medical (Skilled Nursing Care) Models Available – With ATC you can provide the complete range of care to your clients (where available).
- Payroll Funding Reduces Your Working Capital Needs – One of the biggest challenges new business owners face is obtaining working capital for their businesses. With ATC funding your payroll, we reduce your need for extra capital, giving you greater financial flexibility and peace of mind.
- Reduced Administrative Responsibilities and Operating Costs – ATC's comprehensive back office system reduces your administrative responsibilities and let's you focus on the things that really matter – growing your business! You'll also lower your operating costs by reducing the need to hire additional staff or third party to do your payroll, billing and collections.
- Reduced Employment Responsibilities and Costs – As the employer of thousands of direct care staff (RN's, CNA's, HHA's) for our franchisees and years of work history, ATC is able to secure lower rates for Workers Comp and Unemployment Insurance – resulting in lower rates for you. Additionally, our HR department handles all Workers Comp and Unemployment Insurance claims, and administers and manages employee benefits.
- Easy-to-Operate Business Model – Having ATC handle your back office and employment responsibilities makes it easy to start a home care franchise.
- Comprehensive Training and Support – ATC provides extensive pre-training, 4 days of live training at our corporate headquarters and ongoing support for the life of your business.
- ATC Internal Resources – ATC has diverse internal resources to assist you with your business including: Risk Management/Quality Improvement, Human Resources, Payroll, Billing, Credit and Collections, Accounting, Contracts, Information Technology and an IT Help Desk.
- The Confidence of Partnering with an Experienced Franchisor with a 30-year track record as a leading health care services provider and franchisor.
|Total Initial Investment:||$ 75,000 - $ 126,500|
|Single Unit Franchise Fee:||$39,500Multi-Unit discounts available|
Master/Area Development opportunities available
|Stock:||10%*(Includes complete back office services: payroll funding and administration, billing and collections)|
|Territory:||500,000 total population|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$100,000 recommended|
|Net Worth Required:||$250,000 recommended|
|Financial Assistance:||3rd Party|
|Startup Capital:||$100,000 recommended|
ATC training and support
- Pre-training (3-6 weeks)
- On-site training at our corporate headquarters (4 days)
- Post-opening field training is available as needed
- Daily ongoing support as needed in addition to weekly scheduled support calls with the Director of Operations, weekly back office services and support (payroll processing and administration, billing and collections).
- Excellent communication skills
- A personable and outgoing demeanor
- Demonstrated marketing and sales ability
- management experience
- Strong knowledge of local markets
- A positive attitude, an entrepreneurial mind-set and the desire to succeed!
- Good credit score
- A clean background
Top target market areas
|New Mexico||Oregon||Minnesota||Oklahoma||New Jersey|
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org