Mr Handyman Franchise
Professional Home Repair Service
- Family friendly hours;
- minimal inventory;
- Low number of employees;
- Repeat and referral customers;
- Exploding industry, limited competition;
- Cross marketing opportunities with other SBI companies (Molly Maid, 1-800-DryClean, Protect Painters);
- Affordable investment (~$125,000).
|Total Number of Units:||259 (US and Canada)|
|Franchised Units:||259 (US and Canada)|
|Awards:||Franchise 500 (2007-2011)|
Benefits of Owning a Mr. Handyman Franchise
- Money back refund offer
- Cash business – limited accounts receivable
- Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
- Affordable investment level
- minimal inventory
- few employees
- High demand – easy to find customers with very high repeat and referral rates
- Strong income potential
- Strong support structure at home office
- Part of a larger franchise organization that is very successful and highly respected!
|Total Initial Investment:||$ 102,000 - $ 129,100 *|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$30,000 or more|
|Net Worth Required:||$250,000 or more|
|Startup Capital:||$60K – $70K working capital|
Training and Support
- 1-2 months Right Start program: to include 5 days of training at home office, 3 days regional training with existing owner, on-site visit within approximately eight weeks after you open.
- Comprehensive computer software program called “Toolbox,” which manages your entire business.
- Continuing support: Dedicated Regional Service Manager, field visits, continuous phone support, intranet website, ongoing training, conference calls, webinars, regional and national meetings.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:||No|
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:||Yes|
- Strong management and business skills;
- Consultative sales skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Long term vision;
- Well capitalized;
- Ability to manage employees;
- Customer service focused.
Who owns a Mr. Handyman Franchise
Rob Carpenter, Mr. Handyman of North and West Central MD
David Ambinder, former Wall Street executive
Top 35 Target Market Areas
For more information contact us at email@example.com