Patrol Services International Franchise
Why Choose Patrol Services International?
We specialize in:
- security patrol;
- Prisoner transportation;
- money transfer;
- personal protection;
- civil standby; and other related services with the ultimate goal to detect criminal activity.
These aren't your typical rent-a-cops…these are more like working on your side to protect your safety.
- Low costs…No office required for operation;
- High return on investment;
- Single, multi-unit, and regional development options;
- Customize your franchise; choose to make your franchise small or large;
- Initial and on-going training and dedicated support;
- A business to be proud of – Patrol Services meets the same standards as the law enforcement community;
- Reliable staffing; Employ certified patrol officers with worn police and/or military police experience;
- Can be absentee: Option to employ a general manager for your franchise;
- Patrol Services maintains the highest ethical and professional standards;
- And last but not least…..RESIDUAL INCOME! Once you gain a client they are likely yours for years to come.
The Patrol Services Industry
Since funding has been cut for police departments. Because of these budget cuts, there's less patrol going on, which can lead to an increase in crime. However, Patrol Services' goal is to pick up this slack.
- According to FBI statistics, a home invasion takes place every fourteen seconds;
- 87% of all home invasions are considered to be preventable;
- Various statistics provide that regular and visible security patrols greatly reduce the chance of home invasion or crime in the area.
Products and Services
Patrol Services International hires only the best professionally trained officers that have police and/or military backgrounds. Furthermore, only the best technology and vehicles are used. Not only are our personnel and equipment high quality, but our standards are the highest around.
- Special Events Security;
- Bike Patrols;
- Armed Officers;
- alarm response;
- Radar Traffic Enforcement (Private Property);
- parking enforcement;
- Problem Oriented Patrolling;
- Criminal Investigations;
- Home Owner Associations;
- Executive Protection;
- Labor Dispute Security.
- Business-to-business presentation ability;
- Clean criminal history;
- Community involvement;
- Financially qualified;
- Leadership skills.
Training and Support
Five-Day Intensive Training Program
- Classroom work and a hands-on field training program.
- On-site training in franchisees territory, including sales calls to generate franchisee's first accounts.
Additional training will be completed through a series of webinars and other technology, allowing Franchises to be trained online and in their own offices. The Company may also offer additional or refresher training courses from time to time.
|SINGLE UNIT FRANCHISE||MASTER FRANCHISE|
|Total investment||$ 109,500 to $ 233,500||Total investment||$171,000 to $496,500 $138,000 to $371,000 Without a pilot franchise|
|cash investment||$75,000+Minimum||cash investment||$150,000+Minimum|
|net worth||$200,000||net worth||$500,000|
|Deductible Fee||$39,000-$35,000 for each additional||Deductible Fee||$ 138,000 to $ 371,000|
For more information contact us at email@example.com