PROSHRED® Security Franchise
PROSHRED® shreds and recycles confidential documents and proprietary materials for:
- Fortune 500 companies;
- large corporations;
- Small and medium-sized enterprises;
- home-based businesses; and
- Residential consumers.”
PROSHRED® services all industry sectors from medical to financial and retail.
- The company launched its USA expansion in 2003.
- PROSHRED® awarded its first international license in 2010 for the Middle East.
|Total Number of Units:||23 (US)|
|Franchised Units:||20 (US)|
|Year Established:||2003 (US)|
|Franchising Since:||1991 (Canada)|
- Highly-fragmented growth industry.
- Newly federal, state and municipal laws require companies to shred and recycle.
- Recent legislation includes:
- FACTA, HIPPA and GLBA.
- Low penetration “SME” (Small and Medium Enterprises) customers.
Benefits of Owning Your Franchise
- Growth industry (+/- 10% annually);
- B2B business (franchisees and staff work business hours);
- Few bad debts;
- Recurring revenue streams (service and recycling);
- High level of customer loyalty;
- High volume and high margin business opportunity;
- Low overhead costs (industrial/commercial real estate, no inventory, scalable);
- Non-seasonal and recession resistant business model; and
- "Forgiving" customer service model (next day service).
Competitive Advantage – “Nationally Operated and Locally Owned”
- National and regional account sales potential;
- ISO 9001-2008 and NAID AAA certified;
- State-of-the-art shredding equipment (automated – fast – efficient);
- Product destruction (including but not limited to DVD's, CD's, credit cards, poker chips, passports, driver licenses, micro-film, x-rays, etc.);
- Proprietary software (SHREDLOGIC®);
- Secure "on-site" solution;
- Large and exclusive territories;
- Award winning sales and marketing tools (national advertising);
- 4 Weeks PROSHRED® University training;
- Powerful brand name;
- field support;
- Volume purchasing;
- operating manuals;
- Internet; and
- 1-877-PROSHRED (Nationwide Toll Free Number)
|Total Initial Investment:||$ 339,500 - $ 481,500|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$ 250,000 +|
|Net Worth Required:||$ 750,000 +|
|Startup Capital:||$ 169,750 - $ 240,750|
|Adfund:||1 - 3%|
Training and Support
- Two weeks at PROSHRED® University (National Support Center);
- One week of field training (mentor's location);
- One week on location during start-up.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:||Yes|
- Ideal Candidate – High net-worth business executive with strong sales and marketing background
- Known and connected in community
- Role of Franchisee – Primarily business development
- Sales, marketing, promotion and general management which includes operations and customer service
- Approximately 1,500 square feet for a sales and marketing office with light storage.
- Overnight parking required for trucks.
Top 35 Target Market Areas
|Birmingham||Houston||Minneapolis-St. Paul||Portland||San Francisco|
|Buffalo||Las Vegas||New Orleans||Richmond||Seattle|
|Cincinnati||Little Rock||Oakland||Riverside-San Bernardino||St. Louis|
|Cleveland||Los Angeles||Oklahoma City||Rochester||Virginia Beach|
|Columbus||Louisville||Orlando||Salt Lake City||Tucson|
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org