Remedy Staffing Franchise
Remedy's outstanding system and high caliber franchise owners help companies intelligently manage their workforce. They define their staffing needs and develop a plan, then deliver the high quality workers and management systems they need on an ongoing basis.
- business services
- Finance & accounting
- customer contact
One of the most innovative staffing companies in the industry, Remedy was founded in 1965. With impressive growth in developing company-owned offices, Remedy embarked on a national expansion program through franchising; opening over 150 franchised offices across the US.
In 2006, Remedy was acquired by Select Staffing, a highly successful company based in Santa Barbara, CA. Select Staffing purchased many Remedy franchisees, which provided them with a wonderful success strategy. Whilst others continued to grow and prosper as Remedy franchisees, many opened several offices. Today, Select Staffing is the 8th largest staffing company in the US!
Intelligent staffing solutions and extra-mile service have made them one of the top staffing firms in the United States, with combined annual sales of nearly $2 billion. Remedy's outstanding system and high caliber franchise owners help companies intelligently manage their workforce.
|Total Number of Units:||87|
Benefits of Owning a Remedy Staffing Franchise
- Brand recognition and endorsement of a $2 billion parent company;
- One of the lowest royalty fees in the industry;
- Recession-resistant business that arises during the post-recession;
- The entire back office of payroll, billing and funding of the temporary payroll is provided by the company – drastically reducing the investment required and freeing up money for expansion;
- The best Operational and Sales training in the industry;
- On-site franchisee training and Webinars covering all aspects of running a successful business;
- State of the art operating system/detailed sales support and technology; and
- mentor program
In 2010, the average Franchisee showed Gross Billings of $7.4 Million (item 19 in the FDD) and an Average Gross Margin of $1.2 Million (item 19 in the FDD).
|Total Initial Investment:||$ 135K- $ 225K|
|Deductible Fee:||$ 30K|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$ 135K|
|Net Worth Required:||$ 300K|
|Financial Assistance:||Funding of temporary payroll|
|Startup Capital:||$ 60K|
Training and Support
and Sales & Marketing visit the office to train. They
ensure that the franchisee is well-versed in the
franchise systems and processes. Regular visits continue during the term of the agreement, in addition to regional meetings and webinars.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):||No|
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:||Yes|
- Strawng desire to build a significant business
- Good communication skills
- relationship builder
- sales oriented
- management experience
- financially qualified
- Typically professional retail space, 1200-1500 sq.ft.
- Easily located by the work force
- off-street parking
- Class B ground floor office space
- Provide criteria and floor plans
Top 35 Target Market Areas
|Akron, OH||Dallas, TX||Kansas City, MO||Philadelphia, PA||Syracuse, N.Y.|
|Ann Arbor MI||Dayton oh||Long Island, NY||Phoenix, AZ||Tampa, FL|
|Baltimore MD||Detroit MI||Nashville, TN||Pittsburgh, PA||Toledo, OH|
|Nashua, N.H.||Quad Cities, IA||Trenton nj|
|Boston, MS||Fort Worth, TX||New York, NY||Salem, OR||Washington, DC|
|Orlando, FL||Spokane WA||Westchester County, NY|
|Cleveland OH||Kansas City, KS||Paramus, N.J.||Stamford, CT||Worcester, MA|
For more information contact us at email@example.com