Intelligent Office Virtual Office Solutions Franchise
Why Intelligent Office®?
Now, more than ever, smart, frugal business owners are trimming operating expenses and eliminating unnecessary overhead. Intelligent Office® is here to help replace traditional office solutions with money-saving alternatives. Our virtual office solution provides commercial office space, conference rooms by the hour, remote and on-site receptionist services, capable and professional administrative support and much more. All our shared office solutions are available a la carte, so you pay only for what office space and virtual office services you use.
Intelligent Office® creates the ideal opportunity to upgrade your commercial office space while reducing your business overhead and improving your company presence. Opportunity doesn't always knock; sometimes it busts down your door! Intelligent Office's commercial office space and virtual receptionists can quickly and easily accommodate increases and decreases in clients and employee head count. We provide a vast array of virtual office services.
Intelligent Office Advantage
When you join the Intelligent Office network as a franchisee, you are off and running with a well-prepared plan that is the by-product of many years of successful franchising. Our franchisees comprise a key competitive advantage for Intelligent Office. Our network of franchisees is composed of professionals with extremely diverse professional experience. What they have in common is the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to excellence, the willingness to work for financial rewards and an interest in a stimulating and profitable future.
Our proven business approach is one reason why Intelligent Office attracts such high-caliber franchisees, including many from Fortune 500 companies. If you can manage others effectively, have a customer service orientation, and want to be rewarded based on your own efforts, then an Intelligent Office franchise may be the right opportunity for you.
Intelligent Office Services
- sharp technology
- Office space
- call forwarding
- 24/7 mail service
- reception courtesies
- Conference rooms
- Follow-me calls (home, cell, wherever)
- A la carte – pay as you need
- strong marketing
- Company directory and prestigious business address
- Complete turn key
- protected territory
- Service driven, controlled labor costs, high margins
- No ongoing capital required
- Possible passive operations is the goal
- Four corporate locations – beta testing and up-to-the-minute business knowledge
Intelligent Office Training and Support
- Site Selection and Lease Negotiation;
- Construction Services;
- Business Development and Marketing.
Intelligent Office is affiliated with a national real estate company that will assist you in determining your location. They will work with your local broker to:
- Identify and propose at least three qualified sites;
- Negotiate lease on preferred sites that have been approved;
- Secure the lease.
- architectural design;
- Facilitation and development of ordering timeline;
- Contractor selection;
- Construction supervision and project management;
- Telephone, computer network technology customization, ordering, delivery, and installation
- Home-Based Training
- We provide a comprehensive, home-based training to prepare you for the more in-depth corporate training offered later.
- Post opening training
- Once you have successfully opened your business, you will receive one week of training at your location.
- corporate training
- One week of training at our national training center in Boulder, Colorado.
- Field Support Site Visits
- We come to your local market and spend time at your Intelligent Office with your staff to assist in the successful operation of your business.
- Mystery Shopping and Follow-Up Seminars
- We help you get it right and keep it right.
- National and Regional Conferences
- Brainstorming and sharing ideas with the best and the brightest franchisees from all over North America.
- Franchise Advisory Council
- This is the Intelligent Office Senate and acts as a strengthening conduit between the franchisor and franchisees. The Franchisee Advisory Council has become a huge resource for our network of franchisees.
- Best Practices and Benchmarking
- The benefit of having a franchise network is to be able to share ideas, strategies, and victories in the workplace. A rising tide will raise all ships and pooling from this system is invaluable.
Business Development and Marketing
We work with full-service advertising agencies to help acquire the customers your business will need. Together with the team of marketing and sales professionals working at the Intelligent Office headquarters, we offer our franchisees support with all marketing, advertising, branding and public relations initiatives, including:
- strategic planning
- Business development
- Marketing plan and execution
- Brand strategy and management
- Market research
- Customer relationship management platform
- automated email marketing
- Public and media relations
- Sales promotion/events
- New product development
- radio commercials
- Web development
- print ads
- electronic ads
- Vertical market kits
- sales training
We have franchisees that come from a variety of professional backgrounds and a myriad of industries. Intelligent Office has the systems in place to take a driven, process-oriented individual and create an environment for success.
Franchise fee: $54K
Build-out: $150K to $200K
Working capital: $100K to $150K
top 35 markets
|New York City||Houston||San Antonio||San Diego||Dallas|
|Los Angeles||Phoenix||San Jose||Charlotte||Ft Worth|
|San Francisco||Indianapolis||Seattle||Las Vegas||Portland|
|Columbus, OH||Milwaukee||Fresno||Atlanta||Oklahoma City|
|Baltimore||Long Beach, CA||Sacramento||Kansas City||Cleveland|
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org