For more than 40 years, Mighty has provided automotive businesses and entrepreneurs with a unique opportunity to achieve professional and financial success. Whether you're a business owner considering a strategic investment in a complementary business or a traditional entrepreneur ready for a new venture, it is our pleasure to help you investigate our franchise model.
At Mighty, we are committed to building long-term relationships with each and every franchise. Contact us today to find out more about one of the most dynamic wholesale distribution systems in the automotive aftermarket.
Why Invest in a Mighty Distribution Franchise?
Recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top 25 franchises to own, Mighty franchising has represented a strong, stand-alone business opportunity for qualified entrepreneurs. More recently, Mighty Franchises have been successfully integrated into select, established automotive businesses. We provide franchise owners a proven business model in the multi-billion dollar automotive aftermarket. Our trademark combination of high-quality products, inventory management, superior personal service, and competitive pricing sets us apart and gives us a unique advantage in the marketplace.
The Mighty Franchise relationship enables you to operate independently while benefiting from an alliance with an established company that offers:
- A nationally marketed, well-respected brand;
- Exclusive, protected franchise territories–no one else can sell Mighty-branded products in your licensed area;
- Access to an industry that is often insulated from economic swings;
- High-quality, high-velocity products which are in high demand;
- No retail presence required–Mighty owners operate from small (3-5,000 sq. ft.) warehouse and office facilities;
- A professional inventory control system that promotes efficiency;
- Extensive, ongoing training; sales and technical support;
- Information technology, advertising and marketing support to help you grow your business
As a full-service franchiser, Mighty will provide tools and resources to support you and your customers. We will assist you in virtually every aspect of your business.
Who Will Be Your Customers?
The Mighty Franchise customer base is comprised of companies who specialize in the maintenance of passenger cars and light trucks. Each franchise establishes customers by following our system. Franchises operate in exclusive, protected territories and supply customers with fast-moving, Mighty-branded products through regular sales visits.
Customers will include:
- Quick service (quick lube) facilities;
- tire centers;
- car dealerships;
- General service/repair shops;
Benefits to Mighty customers include:
- Consistent, original equipment product quality;
- supplier consolidation;
- Outsource inventory management expertise;
- Correct stocking coverage to promote faster bay turns;
- product information tools;
- technical and training resources;
- National warranty programs.
We Provide High Quality Parts at Competitive Prices
Success in a highly competitive environment comes from meeting and exceeding customer expectations. Mighty is a well-known, proprietary brand, recognized by the automotive service industry as providing competitively-priced products that meet the highest standards of quality.
Mighty Auto Parts products are segmented into four categories:
- Underhood: includes filters, belts, maintenance products, wiper blades, lighting products and batteries;
- Undercar: includes brake friction, rotors, driveline, tire repair and wheel weights;
- Chemicals: includes flush and performance products;
- Other products: shop supplies, paper products, tools and equipment.
Mighty products are backed by the manufacturer's guarantee against defects in workmanship and meet or exceed vehicle original equipment requirements.
We Offer State-of-the-Art Technology to Help You Manage Key Franchise Functions
Mighty understands the importance of leveraging technologies to maximize the performance and efficiency of our franchises. Through our own Information Systems Department and key partners, we provide a strong, scalable technology platform. We use a variety of software applications that automate processes to help our franchise partners focus more on growing their businesses and less on administration.
Some critical systems Mighty provides to our franchises include:
- PC-based system at franchisees' sites:
- inventory management;
- Accounts receivable management;
- Customer information files;
- Electronic sales reporting;
- Interface with salespersons' PDAs.
- Operating system for salespersons' PDAs:
- customer data storage;
- Order creation and wireless transmittal.
Additionally, Mighty provides real-time updates and information through the Franchisee Portal accessed through the corporate web site. Through the portal, franchisees, managers and salespeople from all over the country connect through a series of forums and libraries. With over 100 franchises in operation, this communication tool helps our network share best practices, success stories, sales tools, marketing materials and other relevant information.
Mighty-branded products are sourced from manufacturers around the globe. Each manufacturer must deliver stringent quality control processes to meet or exceed Original Equipment specifications. Mighty's Product Department works tirelessly to ensure that our franchise network has the highest quality and most comprehensive offering available.
Training and Technical Support
To ensure that all Mighty franchisees and their employees understand Mighty's product offering and application information, we provide extensive classroom, on-site and online training. You and your team will learn about the products, Mighty's commitment to quality standards and how to use all of the product information tools. Our Product Management staff provides extensive technical support so that the most difficult questions can be answered to promote customer confidence.
Providing accurate and up-to-date product information (ie cataloging) is key to competing in today's automotive aftermarket. Mighty's web-based application information and award-winning electronic catalogs give Mighty franchisees and their installer customers a distinct advantage.
We Will Help You Grow Your Business
Our Sales & Marketing Department continually pursues methods to assist franchisees in growing their business. They begin by developing an annual Marketing Plan geared toward increased sales and profitability. They work closely with suppliers to create promotional campaigns, and to administer trade advertising, direct mail, and motorsports marketing programs. Among the sales and marketing benefits you will enjoy as a Mighty franchisee are:
- business counselling;
- regional account development;
- Pricing guidelines and strategies;
- Point-of-sale materials and displays;
- Marketing programs/brand building;
- national advertising;
- Incentive programs and consumer rebates;
- Customer changeover support.
Mighty wants to help you build a successful franchise. By knowing you and your business, we can provide recommendations and ideas to drive revenue, increase efficiencies and optimize cash flow.
Training and Support
Mighty is committed to ongoing support for our franchisees in every aspect of their business. Franchises receive extensive training plus sales and operational support to help run their business efficiently and effectively.
Classroom and field training is provided to owners as well as sales people. We even offer training programs and technical support for your customers, the automotive installer.
Our training program includes:
- product knowledge and application;
- Customer in-store training and technician clinics;
- Classroom and on-site sales training;
- National and regional meetings.
The Mighty corporate office provides centralized support to allow our franchisees to focus on growing your business. Our team of experts communicates with our franchise system via a private intranet and weekly “Mighty email” keeps everyone informed.
Total investment: $ 138,100 - $ 266,900
Franchise Fee (Based on 3 components):
- Training fee: $3,000;
- Administrative Fee: $2,000;
- License fee: $0.035 per vehicle;
- ie. A license fee for a territory containing 500,000 vehicles is $17,500
- $3,000 training fee + $2,000 administrative fee + $17,500 license fee = $22,500
For more information please fill in the following information
[gravityform id=”21″ name=”Mighty Auto parts Franchise” title=”false” description=”false”]