Oh! Oh! Burrito! is part of Concept Acquisitions II, LLC which also owns Flamers Burger & Chicken. Flamers Burger & Chicken is a twenty-five-year-old company that offers franchised locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Egypt and the Philippines.
- Oh! Oh! Burrito has many distinct advantages when it comes to other restaurant options, so let's pile the reasons on high for you!
- Oh! Oh! Burrito Franchise Business Advantages;
- In business for yourself, not by yourself;
- Established national brand name with customers and suppliers;
- Proven quality and gourmet taste;
- Easy-to-learn Operating System-no guesswork!
- Volume buying power;
- Accepted and welcomed in major malls, universities, hospitals, etc;
- Professional marketing department;
- Over 100 years combined experience and support at your fingertips;
- Multiple Locations Allowed.
- Extremely high customer traffic;
- Product-protected environment;
- competition buffers;
- Added facility security;
- Added facility advertising and promotions;
- Common facility maintenance and upgrades-no cleaning the bathrooms!
Convenience Store Advantages
- Valuable addition as a contributor to profits;
- Easily converts less efficient floor space into added profits;
- Pre-Manufactured Instant Pop-Up units offer the lowest startup cost in the industry;
- Pre-Manufactured Instant Pop-Up units offer the fastest start to open time in the industry;
- Clean National Brand appearance provides customers with purchasing confidence!
Our menu and facility designs are intended to have a broad appeal across all age, financial and social groups. Our price points are not intended to compete with low-end high volume chains or high-end units, we have instead taken a middle ground that we feel provides a fair value to the consumer in terms of quality, quantity and presentation.
Support and Training
New owners are eligible for training at one of our working Oh! Oh! Burrito locations prior to their opening.
- site selection;
- Lease Negotiation;
- architectural drawing;
- equipment layout;
- Pre and Post Opening Training;
- Product Guidelines and Specifications;
- Complete Operational Manual;
- Ongoing Operations Support;
- Monthly Cost Analysis and Evaluation;
- In-house Bookkeeping Training;
- Product and Menu Updates;
- Advertising and Marketing Guidelines;
- Troubleshooting Guides;
- Equipment Purchase Price Guidelines;
- Use of National Wholesale Distributor;
- Easy-to-use corporate forms.
Course Many local authorities require that at least one person who has completed a Food Handling Safety Certificate be present during hours of operation. We require new franchise owners or their managers to complete a course prior to their openingOh! Oh! Burrito Services and Products
Oh! Oh! Burrito: The name says it all. Choice of beef, chicken or steak, Cheese, cilantro rice, black beans, fresh sauce, lettuce, jalapenos, and sour cream
Wet Burrito “Make it “Wet”: by taking any signature burrito, smoother it with our signature red sauce and extra cheese and baked in the oven
That's a Lota Salad: Oh! Oh! Burritos taco salad with fresh salsa, cheese, black olives, jalapenos, and sour cream
Experience Previous restaurant or business experience is always helpful but it is not required to obtain an Oh! Oh! Burrito franchise. A combination of training at our designated training locations, operations materials and onsite operations training will prepare new owners for their "Grand Opening".
Franchise fees: $25,000
Architect: $ 4,500 - $ 8,500
Facilities: $ 30,000 - $ 65,000
BuildOut: $50,000 - $ 175,000
Deposits: $ 4,000 - $ 7,000
Inventory: $ 4,000 - $ 7,500
Working Capital: $ 4,000 - $ 15,000
For more information please fill in the following information
[gravityform id=”73″ name=”Oh Oh Burrito Franchise” title=”false” description=”false”]