TIDE: YOUR URBAN VILLA ON THE BEACH
MAREA is undoubtedly the most sought-after new property in Miami Beach. The South of Fifth's boutique development provides those seeking a luxurious pied-a-terre the opportunity to live by the ocean in a way only MAREA offers, with its spectacular Urban Villas. At almost 1,000 sq ft, the lofty Villas are complete with 12ft high ceilings, private entrances, state of the art kitchens and bathrooms, and all the services and amenities of a five-star resort, bringing a whole new meaning to «home away from home."
Available Urban Villas:
TH-2: 1b/1.5b, 983 sq ft, $1,277,900
- Beach Club with custom lounge daybeds, cabanas, umbrellas and oceanfront dining
- Fitness Center with personal training sessions and private classes
- Spa services with enhanced specialty treatments
- Garden Pool Deck with Cabanas, Lounge Chairs and zero entry Pool
- Professionally curated contemporary art collection throughout common areas
- Integrated high-speed Internet throughout common areas
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows
- Assigned covered parking for residents & 24 hr valet
- Exclusive preferential access to dining, cultural events and travel
- 24/7 worldwide private and elite concierge service accessible directly from resident's iPads
- Poolside dining from exclusive neighborhood restaurants
- Chauffeured car service
- Personal shopping and delivery
- VIP Access to hotel services, area restaurants and club privileges
- MAREA Concierge directly managing services such as dry cleaning, messenger services, tech support & more
MAREA – For brochure and floor plans, click [here]
30 LUXURY RESIDENCES IN THE MOST SPECTACULAR SETTING
The elegant South of Fifth neighborhood in Miami Beach offers one end, spectacular property. Surrounded by the sparkling panorama of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, MAREA brings the twin luxuries of art and design together within an atmosphere of exquisite tranquility. Residences feature 10 ft. high ceilings and state of the art kitchens and bathrooms.
Orchestrated by The Related Group's visionary founder, Jorge Pérez, this boutique residence has been designed by the exceptional team of Sieger-Suarez Architects, Yabu Pushelberg, and Enzo Enea, the same team that brought you the acclaimed Apogee in South Beach. Commissioned art installations by Riccardo De Marchi and Markus Linnenbrink transform their private lobby into an exclusive gallery.
Return to Projects