USA Mobile Drug Testing Franchise
Benefits of USAMDT
- First national mobile drug and alcohol testing operation;
- No inventory or lab required;
- Corporate identifies national labs and MROs (Medical Review Officers);
- Few employees.
We offer substance abuse testing and related human resource services to thousands of companies and organizations nationwide. It is a proven fact that drug and alcohol testing deters substance abuse. Our mobile testing operations can combat the widespread abuse of illegal and prescription drugs by detection in the workplace and in schools. We want to help increase the number of safe and healthy working environments.
- Pre-employment testing;
- Post-accident testing;
- random screening;
- Athletic steroid testing;
- Random school testing.
Competitive Advantage of the Product/Service
- No inventory / No lab / Home based;
- Assistance identifying clients;
- Limited organized competition;
- Expertise of industry leaders;
- High demand for convenient on-site testing;
- Provide immediate test results to employer;
- Personalized service to each business;
- Owners and employees are trained and follow national drug testing compliance requirements;
- Business does not incur any lost/down time – employees work up to the minute prior to testing;
- User friendly software developed specifically for the drug testing industry;
- flexible schedule;
- DNA testing;
- Background checks; and
Franchisor Training and Support
The initial training program consists of a pre-opening Fast Start Launch Program in which each owner will be provided with a detail checklist on items that need to be completed prior to the initial franchisee training in Tampa.
- 20-25 hours of webinar training that will need to be completed prior to attending training in Tampa – these are part of the required drug and alcohol compliance training;
- 9 days of classroom training in Tampa, which will focus on compliance training for drug, alcohol, DNA and steroid testing;
- 6 days of operational training, focusing on sales, marketing, staffing, technology systems and more.
Regular on-going training via webinars and online video training. All franchisees and employees will have compliance training via web courses. From time to time, corporate will provide on-site assistance as needed and requested.
Ideal Candidate (Who are you Looking For)
- No medical experience necessary or prior drug testing experience required;
- B2B marketing and sales;
- Networking throughout the community;
- Passionate about drug free communities / workplace.
Total Liquidity: $100,000
Minimum Net Worth: $250,000
All In Investment: $83,931 – $115,811 (single territory) / Avg. Investment: $90,000
Recommended Operating Capital: $25,000 Included in Investment Range (Y/N): Y
Ad Fee: 2% (not currently being collected)
Territory Breakdown: Minimum of 8,000 employers (most have an average of 10,000) States/Countries Not Registered or Not Available In: Hawaii, Rhode Island, and South Dakota. Registered in all US non-registration states. Please call for availability in registration states.
Target Market Area
|Florida||Massachusetts||New Jersey||South Carolina|
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org