Sell your Business in Florida
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Webinar aimed at business owners in Florida who want to know the formulas used by business brokers to sell companies.
Alfredo Gonzalez Amare
- Economist University of the Pacific, California.
- Postgraduate degrees Vanderbilt University, Central University of Venezuela and Andrés Bello Catholic University of Caracas.
- Lawyer Santa Maria University of Caracas
- Licensed Business Broker in Florida.
- Former Superintendent of Foreign Investments (SIEX) of Venezuela.
- President-Founder of the Foreign Trade Bank of Venezuela.
- Managing Director of Business in Florida.
- XL Business Brokers Broker
- Member of the Associations of Business Brokers and Realtors of Florida.
What is a “Webinar”?
A Webinar is an online video seminar that allows speakers to interact with participants over the Internet.
The participant does not have to travel to a distant site, but can serve him from home, during hours that do not affect his work activity.
The participant does not have to identify himself in front of the other attendees, so his interventions are anonymous.
The Webinar has been created and organized by Business in Florida LLC.
Business in Florida
2000 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite 600. Coral Gables Fl 33134.
Phones: (305) 351-7766
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The organizers of the Webinar undertake not to disclose the information received from the participants. The registration form is not intended to collect in any way any information considered sensitive to the participants. By clicking on the button “Register Here”, you submit your information to the Webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and activities related to your activity.
Once the information received from each participant has been evaluated, the instructions to join the Webinar will be sent by email.